The program provides training in skin care and makeup services and the study of the biological foundations of the skin and the maintenance and health of the skin by using correct cleansing methods.
The student will become skilled by performing skin care services as performed in a beauty spa and will develop employer/employee relationships and effective communications.
• 11 Weeks/2.75 Months - Part Time
- Social Security Card (If available)
- Driver's License, State ID or Passport
- High School Diploma or GED (If available)
- Resident Card of Proof of Citizenship (If available)
- Be at least 16 years old
Mornings: Tuesday to Friday -- 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or
Evenings: Monday to Wednesday -- 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. * ZOOM * & Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. * CAMPUS*
- Facials: Aromatherapy Treatments, Basics of Electricity, Skin Analysis, Ingredients and Products Analysis, Cosmetic Treatments, Manual Extractions, Facial Lymphatic Drainage, Collagen Fiber, Professional Facial Massage (European), Gold Mask and Diamond Mask, Waxing Techniques, Facial Clarifying, Reflexology (Video)
- Makeup: Day and Night Makeup, Lash & Brow Tinting, Eyelash Application
- Salon Management
- Florida Law
Classes start every Monday for Evening Schedule or Tuesday for Morning Schedule.
English & Spanish Classes
Institution Scholarship (For those who qualify) & Payment Plan.
We will assist our current and grad students in seeking for employment, but cannot guarantee job placement.
Skin Care License
Student will receive a Florida State Board Registration after successfully completing the course.