The Program provides training in cosmetology services and the biological study of the hair, skin and nails. Lectures in this program will include: chemistry, sterilization, bacteriology, hygiene, state law, and salon management.
The students will become skilled by performing cosmetology services as performed in a beauty salon. The students will also be prepared to pass the state licensing examination and be employed in the cosmetology field.
• 60 Weeks/15 Months - Part Time
• 48 Weeks/12 Months - Full Time
• 40 Weeks/10 Months - Full Time
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or State ID
- High School Diploma or GED
- Resident Card of Proof of Citizenship
- Be at least 16 years old
• Part Time:
Mornings: Monday to Friday — 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or
Evenings: Monday to Friday — 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Full Time:
Mornings: Monday to Friday — 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or
Monday to Friday —8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Optional For Clinic Services
- Hair: Bleach, Color, Permanents, Relaxers/Straighteners, Highlights, Lowlights, Ombre, Balaye, Pigments, Hair Style (Blow Dry, Flat Iron, Curls, Rollers, Braids, Updos), Women/Men Haircuts, Keratin, Botox, Texture Services, Shampoo, Color Remover and Hair/Scalp Treatment.
- Hair Extensions: Hot & Cold Fusion, Tape In, Glue In, Sew In, Clip-In, Keratin & Micro-Link.
- Skin Care & Makeup: Facials, Facial Massage, Masks, Waxing Techniques,
Basic Makeup, Brow & Lash Tinting & Lash Application.
- Nails: Manicure, Pedicure, Acrylic Nails.
- Beauty Salon Management.
Classes start every Monday
English & Spanish Classes
Government Pell Grants, Student Loans (Direct Loans), Institution Scholarship & Payment Plan. *For those who qualify
We will assist our current and grad students in seeking for employment, but cannot guarantee job placement.
Student must take and pass the Florida Cosmetology State Board test to obtain a license.