The student will become skilled in using their professional knowledge already obtained to teach students interested in the art of cosmetology using teaching techniques learned from this program.
This program will provide training to licensed cosmetologists to become cosmetology instructors.
• 20 Weeks/5 Months - Full Time
• 24 Weeks/6 Months - Full Time
• 30 Weeks/7.5 Months - Part Time
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License, State ID or Passport
- High School Diploma or GED
- Resident Card of Proof of Citizenship
- Be at least 16 years old
Mornings: Monday to Friday — 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or
Monday to Friday — 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or
Monday to Friday — 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or
Evenings: Monday to Friday —6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Optional For Clinic Services
- Introduction to Teaching
- Program Outlining & Development: Lesson Plans, Teaching Techniques, Teaching Aids, Examination.
- State Law and Rules: Record Keeping, School Administration.
- Teaching (Assiting): Clinic, Theory Presentation.
- Teaching (Practical): Clinic, Theory Presentation.
Classes start every Monday
English & Spanish Classes
Government Pell Grants, Student Loans (Direct Loans), Institution Scholarship & Payment Plan. *For those who qualify
We will assist our current and grad students in seeking for employment, but cannot guarantee job placement.
In Florida, there is no state license required to be a cosmetology instructor.