This program will provide training in skin care, nail care, and basic makeup. The student will also learn the biological foundations of the skin and the maintenance and health of the skin and nails.
The student will become skilled in maintaining the beauty and health of the skin, nails, cosmetic treatments, makeup application and massaging techniques for the face, hands and feet. The student will also learn the structure of the skin and nails, its diseases, and its treatments. At the completion of the program, the graduate will qualify for state registration and employment as a full specialist.
400 Hrs (200 Skin Care & 200 Nail Technology)
• 20 Weeks/5 Months
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or State ID
- High School Diploma or GED
- Resident Card of Proof of Citizenship
- Be at least 16 years old
Mornings: Tuesday to Friday — 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or
Evenings: Monday to Friday — 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. &
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Optional For Clinic Services
- Nails: Manicure, Pedicure, Acrylic, Silk, Fiberglass and Gel Nails, Nail Wrap, Gel Polish, Spa Manicure & Pedicure, Hot Oil Manicure, Paraffin Manicure & Pedicure, French Manicure, Dip Powder Service, Nail Art.
- Skin Care: Aromatherapy Treatments, Basics of Electricity, Skin Analysis, Ingredients and Product Analysis, Cosmetic Treatments, Manual Extractions, Facial Lymphatic Drainage, Collagen Fiber, Professional Facial Massage (European), Gold and Diamond Mask, Waxing Techniques, Facial Clarifying, Reflexology (Video).
- Makeup: Day and Night Make-Up, Lash & Brow Tinting,
Classes start every Monday
English & Spanish Classes
Institution Scholarship & Payment Plan. *For those who qualify
We will assist our current and grad students in seeking for employment, but cannot guarantee job placement.
Full Specialist License
Student will receive a state Full Specialist registration (license) upon completion of the program.