The program provides training in Body Wrapping, according to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation "Body wrapping" means a treatment program that uses herbal wraps for the purposes of cleansing and beautifying the skin of the body.
12 Hrs (Two days)
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License, State ID or Passport
- High School Diploma or GED (If available)
- Resident Card of Proof of Citizenship (If available)
- Be at least 16 years old
Two Saturdays, Two Sundays or Two Mondays
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Slimplaster Therapy
- Wine Therapy (with hot bandages)
- Parafango Therapy
- Body Peeling (exfoliation with chocolate)
- Cold Bandages
- Electrodes (Passive Gimnastics)
- Coffee Treatment (hot)
Classes start every week.
English & Spanish Classes
We will assist our current and grad students in seeking for employment, but cannot guarantee job placement.
Body Wrap License
Student will receive a Florida State Board Registration after succesfully completing the course.