This course will train students to become creative production makeup artists, rounded in the knowledge and ability required to perform at a high level of competency in the media of television, film, and photography.
It will also prepare students to be employed in the industry.
• 15 Weeks/3.75 Months
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or State ID
- High School Diploma or GED
- Resident Card of Proof of Citizenship
- Be at least 16 years old
• Morning: Monday to Friday — 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or
• Evening: Monday to Friday — 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Optional For Clinic Services
- How to become a creative makeup artist: Career Options and Opportunities for Makeup Artist, Human Relations and Professional ethics, Professional image of the Makeup Artist.
- Cosmetics and the Skin: Chemistry, ingredients, the structure and function of the skin, care of the skin.
- Anatomy, Art and Makeup Techniques: Anatomy and architecture of the face, the makeup consultation, sanitation & safety practices for Makeup Artist, Step-by-step Makeup Application, the art of corrective Makeup
- Passport to Success: Business management skills & FL laws and rules.
Classes start every Monday
English & Spanish Classes
TFC Financial, Institution Scholarship & Payment Plan. *For those who qualify
We will assist our current and grad students in seeking for employment, but cannot guarantee job placement.
The State of Florida does not require a license to operate as a Makeup Artist.