This course will train students to become advanced creative production makeup artists, well rounded in the knowledge and ability required to perform at a high level of competency in the media of television, film, and photography. Student will be prepared to be employed in the industry as an advanced makeup artist.
• 30 Weeks/7.5 Months
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or State ID
- High School Diploma or GED
- Resident Card of Proof of Citizenship
- Be at least 16 years old
• Morning: Monday to Friday — 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or
• Evening: Monday to Friday — 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Optional For Clinic Services
- How to become a Creative Makeup Artist: Career Options and Opportunities for Makeup Artist, Human Relations and Professional ethics, Professional image of the Makeup Artist.
- Cosmetics and the Skin: Cosmetic chemistry, ingredients, the structure and function of the skin, care of the skin.
- Understanding Light and Color: Light the invisible art, the power and excitement of color.
- Anatomy, Art and Makeup Techniques: Anatomy and architecture of the face, the makeup consultation, sanitation & safety practices for Makeup Artist, Step-by-step Makeup Application, the art of corrective Makeup, brow & lash tint, lash application.
- Airbrush Makeup
- Special Makeup Techniques: Special occasion & glamour makeup, character and special effects makeup, skincare, makeup and grooming for men, an historical overview of makeup.
- Passport to Success: Business management skills & FL laws and rules.
Classes start every Monday
English & Spanish Classes
Government Pell Grants, Student Loans (Direct Loans), TFC Financial, Institution Scholarship & Payment Plan. *For those who qualify
We will assist our current and grad students in seeking for employment, but cannot guarantee job placement.
The State of Florida does not require a license to operate as a Makeup Artist.